ASHA Cowtown Ranch Classic
Will Rogers Memorial Center – John Justin Arena – Ft. Worth, TX
July 6-7, 2016
ASHA/APHA Cowtown Ranch Classic
- Free educational seminar on Wednesday, July 6 at 5 p.m.
- Two-Judge Show on Thursday, July 7 – Classes Start at 8 a.m.
- Open to All Breeds
- Approved by APHA and ASHA
- Show in APHA only, ASHA only or both – held as a class within a class
- Show counts for 2016 APHA World Show qualification
Cattle Pre-Entry Deadline: June 30, 2016 by 5 p.m.
- Cattle entries will be accepted after June 30, but a $25 per class late fee will apply.
- No cattle charge for Youth classes, but Youth cattle classes must be pre-entered or a late fee will be assessed.
- All entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. the day before the class.
- High-Point awards offered in all ASHA divisions
- High-Point awards offered in all APHA divisions
ASHA Membership & Horse Competition Forms
All exhibitors in ASHA events must be a member in good standing with the American Stock Horse Association. All horses must have an ASHA Horse Competition License in order to compete and owner must be a member.
All entries must have:
Negative Coggins – dated no earlier than July 8, 2015
Out of State Horses – negative Coggins dated no earlier than July 8, 2015 and health certificate issued no earlier than June 8, 2016
Katie Dove – Midland, TX
Scot Jackson – Stephenville, TX
Any questions can be directed to the APHA Performance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at 817-222-8455.