The APHA represents a wide variety of horse-lovers with a wide variety of interests. If you are competitive by nature, check out these programs designed just for you! Get information about showing your Paint horse in APHA-Approved competition, the Paint Alternative Competition program or get involved in our Youth or Amateur programs. Research show records and show results or find a show near you! Get information about sponsoring an APHA approved show, becoming an approved judge or find resources useful for show managers and secretaries.
Show Management Manual
- Ranch Horse Classes & Codes effective May 15,2015
- Paint Horse Championship Criteria – Final 2017
- Show results
- Horse Show Materials Request Form
- Class Codes
- Show Leases
- Membership Requirements
- World Show Qualification Guidelines
- Judges List
- Special Event Application
- Exhibitor Membership Notice
- Show Fee Schedule
- Find a Show Near You
- Challenged Horseman Program (CHAMPS) – The Challenged Horseman and American Paints Program for Independent and Support Exhibitors (CHAMPS) program has been created to give our members with certain mental and physical challenges the opportunity to feel the joy of competition on their American Paint Horse and earn recognition for their accomplishments.
What’s the Show Application Process?
- Show Application Information
- Special Event Information
- Show Planning Calendar and Zone Requirements
- Judge Information
What’s the Show Results Process?
3-Year Planning Calendars