RV Reservation Online Form
- If you had an RV reservation at the 2016 Youth World Show or the 2015 Open/Amateur World Show, you will be given first preference only if your request is received by September 15.
- New reservations received after September 15 will be filled on first come, first serve availability.
- The new spaces in Red RV Lot 5 now include electricity, water, sewer hook-ups and convenient location.
- Limited number of 30 amp spaces available with electricity and water only. (Drive through dump available)
- Reservations prior to November 2 or after November 14 are available through Will Rogers Memorial Center (WRMC).
- All RV lots are for camping only. No unoccupied trailers allowed.
- Spaces will be assigned according to dates requested and size of RV.
- Limited reserved parking for RVs with generators.
- Showers available in the Swine Barn and Will Rogers Coliseum.
- RVs must match description provided on reservation, including license tags.
- Refunds prior to October 15 are subject to a $10 office processing fee. NO REFUNDS ALLOWED AFTER OCTOBER 15, 2015. (EXCEPTION: If we have a waiting list and can resell your space.)
Cost: Reserved by September 15/ Reserved after September 15
30 amp Hook-up Per Night: $45/ $50
30 amp Hook-up Per Show November 2-14 (13 nights, savings of $45): $540/$605
50 amp full service Hook-Up Per Night: $80/$85
50 amp Hook-up Per Show November 2-14 (13 nights, savings of $80) $960/$1025
Generator Parking Per Night: $25/ $25
Generator Parking Per Show (13 nights, savings of $25): $300/ $300.
Red Lot 1 Spaces #1-22. West of Swine Barn, 28-foot vehicles or smaller.
Red Lot 2 Spaces #23-30. Between Swine Barn and Sheep Barn, 25-foot vehicles or smaller.
Blue Lot 3 Spaces #31-90. South of Harley Avenue, East of Montgomery St., all sizes.
Blue Lot 3G Reserved parking for RVs with generators. No hook-ups.
Red Lot 5 Spaces #V1-V104. North of Richardson Bass Building, all sizes, 30 or 50 amp. (Full Hook-Up)
For more information, please email email@example.com.
After November 2, please call (817) 487-6066.