2016 Farnam Sale Stakes Classes
2-Year-Old Eligibility and Entry Requirements:
- Horse must have sold in the Stakes Session of the 2015 Farnam Breeders’ Trust Select Sale. Horses can be shown in the Farnam Western Pleasure Stakes or the Farnam Hunter Under Saddle Stakes class.
- $125 Office Fee required by September 15 to enter. Entry forms will be mailed to the recorded owner of the horse.
- A combined $50,000 purse will be split based on number of entries in each class. $5,000 added per class guaranteed.
Non-Pro 3- and 4-Year-Old Eligibility and Entry Requirements:
- Horse must have sold in the Stakes Session of the 2013 or 2014 Farnam Breeders’ Trust Select Sale.
- Must be shown by a Non-Pro (Amateur or Youth exhibitor). Horse must be owned by Amateur/Youth and/or the Amateur/Youth’s family member. See rules AM-020 and YP-015 for complete ownership requirements.
- $800 Entry Fee required; $400 first payment by August 15 and second payment by September 15 (85% of entry fee jackpotted into the purse). Entry forms will be mailed to the recorded owner of the horse.
- APHA will guarantee $10,000 in added money for 2016.
*All fees listed above are per class. Additional fees will be required if entering both Western Pleasure and Hunter Under Saddle classes in a given year.