Welcome to our ONLINE ENTRY platform!
Entries are accepted until 5 p.m. the day before the class.
Most everyone can use the online entry platform, but there are a few things to know in advance:
- Credit card payment only.
- Unlike the paper form, you will submit one online entry for each HORSE/EXHIBITOR COMBINATION.
- There is a separate RV reservation form (link on Premium Book & Forms page).
- There is a separate Stall reservation form (link on Premium Book & Forms page).
- Those entering the following types of classes will need to complete paper entry forms and submit by mail, fax or email instead of online:
- Lynn Simons Memorial Halter Futurity
- Southern Belle Breeder’s classes
- Speed Event Rollover Time option
- Farnam Stakes classes
- Breeders’ Futurity classes
- Ranch Sorting classes
- If you reside outside of the United States.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your entry online, as well as the traditional confirmation letter closer to the show. We suggest you print out the form before you submit for your own records.
- Each horse entered will be assessed a one-time $45 Administrative Fee, regardless of the number of exhibitors or classes entered. APHA checks for duplicity before your credit card is charged.