Four change makers are being honored at the 2018 APHA Convention, but you can meet get to know these luminaries before March by cracking open the February 2018 issue of the Paint Horse Journal.
Not a subscriber? Take a look at what you’re missing in the latest Inside Look—a digital peek at the only magazine dedicated to the colorful breed you love. Then, subscribe!
- One FREE story—meet the latest APHA Hall of Fame class and discover their stories.
- APHA Executive Director Billy Smith’s “Fresh Paint” column, where he talks genetics and predicting the future.
- ALL of our colorful advertisers.
- Stallion Alley, classified ads and more … find your next ranch prospect in the Journal!
Dive deeper into the Paint community in the print edition of the Journal to find:
- One young trainer’s journey to start a young ranch horse on her family’s Wyoming ranch.
- Face The Attitude and Craig Schmersal’s stellar run to clinch a win at the NRHA Futurity.
- Tips and tricks to impress the judges in ranch trail with world champion Craig Johnson.
- Everything you’d ever want to know about the rules governing APHA’s ranch horse classes.
- And so much more! Purchase, renew or extend a subscription today!
[Reprinting all of part of this story is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provide back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.