Have you cracked open your Spring 2018 issue of Chrome yet? In between the stunning photographs and vibrant Paint Horses, you’ll find captivating stories bound to inspire you to push your limits, chase big dreams and never give up. They include:
- Amy Novacek’s journey to heal herself and others through the power of animals
- How one hardworking horseman is helping Ireland’s Paint Horse community blossom
- A team of Arizona cowgirls who keep heritage and style alive through performance and volunteerism
In this issue, you’ll also read about:
- Scott Baxter’s talent for striking portraits that capture the soul of the ranching world
- How to gain control of your horse’s forehand
- Simple steps to make crate training your new puppy a breeze
- How to help your horse—and yourself—enjoy great hair days daily
- Six contemporary artists proving Western and equine art is still thriving in today’s modern world
You’ll find all this and MORE is in the Spring 2018 issue of Chrome. Check out the Chrome website for previews of each article and some extra-special web exclusives.
All current APHA members receive access to Chrome, a magazine celebrating the Western lifestyle and APHA members as unique as the Paint Horses we love—join or renew your membership today so you can take advantage of this fantastic member benefit. APHA members in North America receive a complimentary printed issue of Chrome; all members worldwide with email addresses on file receive a digital copy.
[Reprinting all of part of this story is permitted, so long as credit is given to Chrome and a link provide back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.